Representatives of the Belgian-Serbian Business Association, Association RES Serbia, company Elicio, a BSBA member and one of the founders of RES Serbia and the Trade and Economic Office – Embassy of Belgium, had a meeting with the ambassador of Belgium, H. E. Cathy Buggenhout. At the working lunch at the residence, the state of the renewable energy sector and opportunities for cooperation and improvement of the investment environment were discussed.
- Successful Seminar “M&A Transactions: 4 Things to Pay Attention to When Selling/Buying Companies”
- Annual General Assembly Meeting of the BSBA
- Successful Seminar “Support to SMEs in Economic Cooperation with Belgium”
- BSBA Participated at the Webinar “Business Opportunities in Serbia”
- Another Successful Workshop “Arbitration As A Dispute Resolution Method” In Cooperation With Law Office Nikčević Kapor