- As per 01/07/2020, the EU recommendation is that residents of 15 countries, including Serbia and Montenegro are permitted to enter the EU (full list is the enclosed doc)
- However, Member States are permitted to exclude some of the countries from the list, since this policy is not legally binding.
- Every two weeks, the list of countries will be reviewed
- Rapid decision-making should be applied in case the situation in a third country worsens quickly.
- Caution in interpreting these information is advised, as it is expected that each EU country will have the right to decide, according to its own assessment, on measures to prevent the worsening of the epidemiological situation within its borders (negative PCR test, self-isolation measures for example)
Additional info – Croatia:
- According to the latest info, as of today, to enter the territory of the Republic of Croatia, it is not necessary for a person to have a negative test on Covid-19 virus, however a certificate from the Croatian Ministry of the Interior is necessary.
- To obtain this certificate, your arrival to Croatia should be announced on the website: https://entercroatia.mup.hr/ and received certificate should be put in a visible place on the windshield of the vehicle you are entering the territory of Croatia.
- If a person crosses the territory of Croatia, it is necessary to emphasize the place of the final destination of the trip in the application on the website of the Ministry of the Interior of Croatia.
- You can also contact the officers at the Bajakovo border crossing, by phone: 00 385 32 343 966 or 00 385 32 342 439.
Download here the EU Council Recommendation document