The Belgian-Serbian Business Association and its members participated in the event organized by the Foundation Ana and Vlade Divac in cooperation with the National Employment Service, Serbia, in Belgrade on March 28th and April 2nd. During the working breakfast, representatives of the National Employment Service presented the active employment measures, as well as the public calls aimed at implementing the active employment policy measures for 2019 (subsidies for the employment of hard-to-employ persons, i. e. public calls for the interniship and trainee programs for persons under 30 years of age, programs for employing persons with disabilities, persons with no professional qualifications or with low-level qualifications etc.) and the participants had the opportunity to exchange their experiences of using various employers benefits offered by the Service.
- Diplomacy and Commerce Suplement Focus on: Belgium
- “Gender perspective from the employers point of view” online panel
- Najava: Onlajn panel pod nazivom „Rodna perspektiva iz ugla poslodavca”
- National Day of Giving, organized by the Coalition for Charity and the Serbian Philanthropic Forum
- Impact of COVID-19 epidemic on the position and rights of workers, with particular emphasis on frontline workers and those working in the informal economy, as well as multiply affected categories.