The Belgian-Serbian Business Association and its members participated in the event organized by the Foundation Ana and Vlade Divac in cooperation with the National Employment Service, Serbia, in Belgrade on March 28th and April 2nd. During the working breakfast, representatives of the National Employment Service presented the active employment measures, as well as the public calls aimed at implementing the active employment policy measures for 2019 (subsidies for the employment of hard-to-employ persons, i. e. public calls for the interniship and trainee programs for persons under 30 years of age, programs for employing persons with disabilities, persons with no professional qualifications or with low-level qualifications etc.) and the participants had the opportunity to exchange their experiences of using various employers benefits offered by the Service.
- Networking for Lawyers – Networking During the Covid-19 Pandemic AIJA Presentation
- WEBINAR “THE GUIDE TO SAFE AND HEALTHY WORK FROM HOME” and “FINANCING CURRENT OPERATIONS – OWN VS. BORROWED CAPITAL”
- „Lobbying and Public Affairs in the Pandemic“ Online Panel
- CEDEF WEB PANEL “CLIMATE CHANGE, ENERGY TRANSITION AND THE PANDEMIC”
- COVID update – Entry into the Republic of Serbia