We have a great pleasure to invite you to the presentation on “Business Opportunities for Belgian Companies in Serbia” jointly organised by the Development Agency of Serbia, Economic and Trade Office – Embassy of Belgium, The Embassy of Belgium in Serbia and the Belgian-Serbian Business Association to be held on February 21st, 2019 at Klub poslanika, Tolstojeva 2, Belgrade. With the aim to present and to give guidance on the subsidies and support programs the Development Agency of Serbia is providing to the Belgian Companies that are doing business in Serbia as well as to the Belgian companies interested in setting up or expanding their presence in Serbia the event will include individual meetings with the RAS Advisors.
- COVID-19 – RS ENTRY CONDITIONS (updated June 8, 2021)
- Dialogue between the state and business: online working meeting of five bilateral business associations with the Ministry of Finance and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- Walter Knabe, Metech, Receives Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia Award for Regional Business Leader in 2020
- Member2Member: Benefits & Discounts Publication 2021
- Networking for Lawyers – Networking During the Covid-19 Pandemic AIJA Presentation