Dear BSBA Members, It is our pleasure to invite you to the annual Autum Working Breakfast organised by Confida Consulting d.o.o. and Gebrüder Weiss supported by the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy, the Belgian Serbian Business Association, German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK), Swiss-Serbian and Italian -Serbian Chambers of Commerce, Hellenic Business Association of Serbia, Slovenian Business Club and Japanese Business Association of Serbia on November 22nd, 2018. The presentation “Tax and customs aspects of inward processing” and panel discussion will be held by members of the Tax team of CONFIDA Consulting and the Customs Department of Gebrüder Weiss. Attached please find the invitation with all the details. Please book your seat not later than November 19th, 2018 at 10:00 am at:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to limited capacities we are able to provide two seats per company.
- BSBA Participated at the Webinar “Business Opportunities in Serbia”
- Another Successful Workshop “Arbitration As A Dispute Resolution Method” In Cooperation With Law Office Nikčević Kapor
- BSBA Members and Friends Evening
- BSBA friend of the 5th CEO Summit Beograd – Samit privrednih lidera
- Navigating The Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism (CBAM) Implementation: Essential Resources For Companies