Dear BSBA Members, It is our pleasure to invite you to the annual Autum Working Breakfast organised by Confida Consulting d.o.o. and Gebrüder Weiss supported by the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy, the Belgian Serbian Business Association, German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK), Swiss-Serbian and Italian -Serbian Chambers of Commerce, Hellenic Business Association of Serbia, Slovenian Business Club and Japanese Business Association of Serbia on November 22nd, 2018. The presentation “Tax and customs aspects of inward processing” and panel discussion will be held by members of the Tax team of CONFIDA Consulting and the Customs Department of Gebrüder Weiss. Attached please find the invitation with all the details. Please book your seat not later than November 19th, 2018 at 10:00 am at:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Due to limited capacities we are able to provide two seats per company.
- COVID-19 – RS ENTRY CONDITIONS (updated June 8, 2021)
- Dialogue between the state and business: online working meeting of five bilateral business associations with the Ministry of Finance and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia
- Walter Knabe, Metech, Receives Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia Award for Regional Business Leader in 2020
- Member2Member: Benefits & Discounts Publication 2021
- Networking for Lawyers – Networking During the Covid-19 Pandemic AIJA Presentation