Dear BSBA Members, It is our pleasure to invite you to the annual Autum Working Breakfast organised by Confida Consulting d.o.o. and Gebrüder Weiss supported by the Commercial Section of the Austrian Embassy, the Belgian Serbian Business Association, German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK), Swiss-Serbian and Italian -Serbian Chambers of Commerce, Hellenic Business Association of Serbia, Slovenian Business Club and Japanese Business Association of Serbia on November 22nd, 2018. The presentation “Tax and customs aspects of inward processing” and panel discussion will be held by members of the Tax team of CONFIDA Consulting and the Customs Department of Gebrüder Weiss. Attached please find the invitation with all the details. Please book your seat not later than November 19th, 2018 at 10:00 am at:firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Due to limited capacities we are able to provide two seats per company.
- WEBINAR “THE GUIDE TO SAFE AND HEALTHY WORK FROM HOME” and “FINANCING CURRENT OPERATIONS – OWN VS. BORROWED CAPITAL”
- „Lobbying and Public Affairs in the Pandemic“ Online Panel
- CEDEF WEB PANEL “CLIMATE CHANGE, ENERGY TRANSITION AND THE PANDEMIC”
- COVID update – Entry into the Republic of Serbia
- Annual General Assembly meeting of the Belgian-Serbian Business Association Held Online