Regulation on Preventive Measures for Safe and Healthy Work for the Prevention and Spread of Infectious Diseases (Pravilnik o preventivnim merama za bezbedan i zdrav rad za sprečavanje pojave i širenja epidemije zarazne bolesti, “Sl. glasnik RS”, br. 94/2020), adopted by the Ministry of Labour, Employment, Veteran and Social Policy of the Republic of Serbia that shall be applied as of July 11, 2020.
- Najava: Onlajn panel pod nazivom „Rodna perspektiva iz ugla poslodavca”
- National Day of Giving, organized by the Coalition for Charity and the Serbian Philanthropic Forum
- Impact of COVID-19 epidemic on the position and rights of workers, with particular emphasis on frontline workers and those working in the informal economy, as well as multiply affected categories.
- Dialogue between the state and business: Successful webinar “The New Customs Law” held in cooperation with the Customs Administration of the Republic of Serbia (inkl. srpska verzija)
- Guide to Foreign Investors Council 2020 / Vodić Savet stranih investitora 2020