We have a great pleasure to invite you to the presentation on “Business Opportunities for Belgian Companies in Serbia” jointly organised by the Development Agency of Serbia, Economic and Trade Office – Embassy of Belgium, The Embassy of Belgium in Serbia and the Belgian-Serbian Business Association to be held on February 21st, 2019 at Klub poslanika, Tolstojeva 2, Belgrade. With the aim to present and to give guidance on the subsidies and support programs the Development Agency of Serbia is providing to the Belgian Companies that are doing business in Serbia as well as to the Belgian companies interested in setting up or expanding their presence in Serbia the event will include individual meetings with the RAS Advisors.
- Najava: Onlajn panel pod nazivom „Rodna perspektiva iz ugla poslodavca”
- National Day of Giving, organized by the Coalition for Charity and the Serbian Philanthropic Forum
- Impact of COVID-19 epidemic on the position and rights of workers, with particular emphasis on frontline workers and those working in the informal economy, as well as multiply affected categories.
- Dialogue between the state and business: Successful webinar “The New Customs Law” held in cooperation with the Customs Administration of the Republic of Serbia (inkl. srpska verzija)
- Guide to Foreign Investors Council 2020 / Vodić Savet stranih investitora 2020