Those of you interested in art and especially graphics will be delighted to attend the opening of the exhibition of the awarded authors from the XIX Biennial of students graphics, among which two Belgians from Antwerp – Ana Carolina Multas and Maartje Meert. On Thursday, 18th October, 19h, at DKSG (Dom Kulture Studentski Grad). The event is supported by the Belgian Embassy in Belgrade.
- Najava: Onlajn panel pod nazivom „Rodna perspektiva iz ugla poslodavca”
- National Day of Giving, organized by the Coalition for Charity and the Serbian Philanthropic Forum
- Impact of COVID-19 epidemic on the position and rights of workers, with particular emphasis on frontline workers and those working in the informal economy, as well as multiply affected categories.
- Dialogue between the state and business: Successful webinar “The New Customs Law” held in cooperation with the Customs Administration of the Republic of Serbia (inkl. srpska verzija)
- Guide to Foreign Investors Council 2020 / Vodić Savet stranih investitora 2020